Courgettes stuffed with vegetables
Tomato 0.2 kg
Dried oregano 0.025 g
For the vegetables:
- Cut the courgette lengthways, scoop its flesh and chop it.
- Brunoise the vegetables: onion, carrot and green pepper and the tomato that was previously blanched and diced.
- Fry all the vegetables lightly over a low heat following this order: onion, carrot, green pepper, the flesh from the courgette and finally the tomato.
- Increase the heat so that the water evaporates.
- Add a tablespoon of dusting flour and let it cook for five more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Steam the courgette for 7 minutes and season with salt once it is cooked.
Make the béchamel sauce.
Make the tomato sauce.
- Stuff the courgettes with the vegetables and place them on a baking dish.
- Cover them with the béchamel sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 ºC until they are golden.
- To plate, place the grated courgette on one side of the plate and pour a tablespoon of warm tomato sauce on the other side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.25 g
Saturates 5.61 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.8 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.23 g
Cholesterol 32.06 mg
Calcium 456.02 mg
Iron 3.53 mg
Zinc 1.45 mg
Vitamin A 711.23 ug
Vitamin C 112.03 g
Folic acid 108.52 ug
Salt (Sodium) 691.71 mg
Sugars 26.66 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed