Cold marinated anchovies
- Wash and remove the bone from the anchovies.
- Sprinkle with plenty of salt, cover with vinegar and leave the anchovies in the fridge till the flesh turns white.
- Chop garlic and parsley in Brunoise.
- Remove the anchovies from the vinegar, dry them properly, place them in layers, sprinkle with garlic and parsley and add a sprinkling of smooth olive oil.
- They are kept covered some days in the fridge.
- Anchovies must be previously frozen to avoid contracting anisakiasis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.08 g
Saturates 5.55 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 20.56 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.3 g
Cholesterol 69.13 mg
Calcium 41.48 mg
Iron 1.38 mg
Zinc 0.57 mg
Vitamin A 97.0 ug
Vitamin C 2.93 g
Folic acid 11.28 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1276.0 mg
Sugars 0.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Anchovies and piquillo red pepper snack
- Type of dish: Appetizers and canapes, Fish
- Temperature: Cold
Avocado, piquillo green pepper and marinated anchovies salad
- Type of dish: Fish, Salads
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed