Golden Fizz cocktail
- Prepare the Mise-en-place cocktail shaker.
- Prepare the egg yolk in an appropriate place with special care for hygiene.
- Place the cocktail glasses on the rubber mat or on coasters on the bar in front of the customers.
- Place the ice cubes in the cocktail shaker.
- Measure and pour the ingredients into the shaker, starting with the highest alcohol content, so the gin will be used first, and then the lemon juice, the syrup and the yolk.
- Shake the shaker to mix and cool the drink, taking into consideration the final amount needed to fill the glasses and the resulting amount as the ice breaks and melts.
- Serve in the glasses, initially placing the cocktail shaker in the center of the first glass at a low height, and gradually raising it as the glass is filled. In case of using several glasses, slightly fill the first one, the second one, and so on, dividing the drink between the glasses evenly until they are filled.
- Top up with soda.
- Place the glass in front of the customer.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.02 g
Saturates 1.81 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.46 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.04 g
Cholesterol 239.4 mg
Calcium 29.2 mg
Iron 1.39 mg
Zinc 0.72 mg
Vitamin A 168.89 ug
Vitamin C 7.2 g
Folic acid 32.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 10.2 mg
Sugars 18.58 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed