Wholemeal ciabatta bread with seeds
Kneading time: 15'
Dough temperature: 24 ºC
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 1h 30´
2nd Fermentation per piece of the divided dough: 10´
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: 30´
Cooking time: 35´
Oven temperature: 210 ºC
- Knead everything together until you obtain a fine, elastic dough.
- Leave the dough in a kneading trough for 1h and 30' until the volume doubles.
- On a floured surface, cut the dough into 450g strips without degassing, then let stand for 10'.
- Form the ciabatta by rolling the strips up on themselves on the surface with seeds.
- Place them on floured wooden boards.
- Leave to ferment for 30 minutes.
- Steam bake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.69 g
Saturates 0.22 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.17 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.68 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 23.43 mg
Iron 2.08 mg
Zinc 1.22 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 46.21 ug
Salt (Sodium) 331.89 mg
Sugars 0.1 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed