Final temperature of the dough 23-24 ºC
First fermentation 45 minutes up to 1 hour.
Second fermentation 25/30 minutes
Third fermentation 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients together and knead for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Start the first bulk fermentation.
- Divide the dough into 250 g portions.
- You may want to divide the dough again to get the final shape you desire. Roll the portions until you get cylindrical pieces of dough and let them rest for 25-30 minutes.
- Make a braid with the strips. You can make braids with 3 or 6 strips. But a 6-strip braid is prettier.
- Once you make the braid, let it ferment for 1 hour and 15 minutes in a relatively moist environment (80 %).
- Egg wash the braid and bake it at 190 ºC for 25 minutes. Set the program 5/7/5 TC in a modular oven (with the valve closed) and steam for 2 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.62 g
Saturates 9.64 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.33 g
Cholesterol 105.05 mg
Calcium 67.22 mg
Iron 1.83 mg
Zinc 1.35 mg
Vitamin A 194.08 ug
Vitamin C 0.21 g
Folic acid 56.56 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1038.19 mg
Sugars 15.83 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed