Cauliflower au gratin
- Chop and clean the cauliflower.
- Chop the parsley into fine brunoise.
- Boil the cauliflower in salted boiling water.
- Boil the eggs in salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Once boiled, cool, peel and chop.
- Make a bechamel sauce and add some tomato sauce.
Set up of the plate:
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and sprinkle with a little grated cheese.
- Cook au gartin and sprinkle with some chopped egg and parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.45 g
Saturates 8.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.74 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.16 g
Cholesterol 116.74 mg
Calcium 460.19 mg
Iron 4.65 mg
Zinc 2.34 mg
Vitamin A 220.11 ug
Vitamin C 252.11 g
Folic acid 284.08 ug
Salt (Sodium) 679.16 mg
Sugars 19.85 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed