Table salt 10.0 g
Ground black pepper 0.5 g
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Bechamel sauce
- Thinly brunoise the onion and laminate the mushrooms.
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm sticks.
- Gently fry the onion. Once it is fried, stir the bacon over it.
- Sauté or stew the mushrooms aside.
- Grate the pecorino or parmesan cheese, or in their absence, any mature sheep cheese.
- Add 25% cream to the bechamel.
- Add grated cheese and season it with salt and pepper.
- To finish, add the garnish (the onion, bacon and mushroom)
- Place 2 portions in each ⅛ food tray, 150 g per portion, that is, 300 g in each tray.
- Chill under 10 ºC in less than 2 hours.
- Thermoseal the food trays and place the valve with Valvopack.
- Place it in the steam oven at 100% humidity and pasteurise it at 96ºC for 60 minutes.
- Chill (core temperature under 10 ºC in less than two hours).
- Store it in the refrigerator between 0ºC and 4 ºC.
- Take the product out of the package and heat it in a saucepan.
- Add the boiled and drained pasta.
- Finish with some sliced parmesan cheese.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.2 g
Saturates 23.74 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 21.9 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.01 g
Cholesterol 121.43 mg
Calcium 369.48 mg
Iron 1.75 mg
Zinc 1.84 mg
Vitamin A 263.64 ug
Vitamin C 10.84 g
Folic acid 24.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1693.72 mg
Sugars 9.06 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed