Cod pil-pil style with cauliflower and swiss chard
For the cod:
- Make the cod pil-pil style.
For the cauliflower:
- Clean and remove the florets from the cauliflower, reserving the most beautiful ones to decorate. Dip in boiling water.
- Boil the cauliflower and blend until you have a cream. Add a little reduced liquid cream, salt and white pepper.
For the chard and the swiss chard balls:
- Prepare the tempura.
- Separate the stalks from the swiss chard and boil separately:
- Boil the stalks in white stock.
- Boil the leaves with a little lemon. Chop them and mix with the soaked pine nuts and corinto raisins.
- Fry in tempura.
- Reheat the cod in the mixed function oven at 150 ºC for 10 minutes.
- Place the cod on the plate and cover with the pil-pil.
- Place the fried swiss chard next to the cod.
- Decorate the plate with a tear of purée and the cod with the fried garlic slices and the chilli pepper.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.08 g
Saturates 21.74 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 75.1 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.35 g
Cholesterol 122.57 mg
Calcium 196.79 mg
Iron 6.14 mg
Zinc 1.77 mg
Vitamin A 529.42 ug
Vitamin C 85.58 g
Folic acid 355.8 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1479.51 mg
Sugars 4.92 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed