Kneading time: 17’
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1ª Fermentation of the dough without dividing:
2ª Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 15’
3ª Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 30’
Baking time: 50’
Temperature of the oven: 185 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients together until you get a fine, elastic dough.
- The weight of the pieces will be determined by the volume of the mould.
- Cut the pieces and make balls.
- Form loaves the length of the mould to be used.
- Place them in the moulds with the fold down and at one end.
- Fermentation at 30 ºC and 75% humidity.
- The optimal volume of fermentation will be over 1/3 of the capacity of the mould.
- Steam bake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 50.66 g
Saturates 12.42 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.82 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 20.34 g
Cholesterol 64.0 mg
Calcium 341.3 mg
Iron 19.25 mg
Zinc 10.51 mg
Vitamin A 41.63 ug
Vitamin C 0.83 g
Folic acid 583.11 ug
Salt (Sodium) 429.89 mg
Sugars 27.16 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed