Broccoli with potatoes and garlic oil
- Cook the broccoli in English style or steamed.
- Parboil the potatoes in cubes and finish off by frying until browned.
- Prepare the garlic infused oil.
- Pour the garlic oil over the broccoli adding the bacon, potatoes and some cubed margarine.
- Heat in the oven to brown the bacon.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.62 g
Saturates 9.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.36 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.87 g
Cholesterol 25.13 mg
Calcium 283.06 mg
Iron 4.86 mg
Zinc 2.38 mg
Vitamin A 257.0 ug
Vitamin C 268.39 g
Folic acid 275.36 ug
Salt (Sodium) 464.18 mg
Sugars 5.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed