Broccoli with potatoes and garlic oil
- Cook the broccoli in English style or steamed.
- Parboil the potatoes in cubes and finish off by frying until browned.
- Prepare the garlic infused oil.
- Pour the garlic oil over the broccoli adding the bacon, potatoes and some cubed margarine.
- Heat in the oven to brown the bacon.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.57 g
Saturates 9.85 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.35 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.67 g
Cholesterol 25.13 mg
Calcium 174.19 mg
Iron 3.22 mg
Zinc 1.68 mg
Vitamin A 176.27 ug
Vitamin C 166.55 g
Folic acid 170.05 ug
Salt (Sodium) 478.82 mg
Sugars 3.21 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed