Butter cream cake
Confruti apricot 0.01 kg
Water 0.01 l
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Place non-stick paper on a baking tray, and over the paper, a rectangular mould.
- Cover the basis with the sponge cake and soak it.
- Pour the butter cream over the sponge cake.
- Cover it with a layer of sponge cake.
- Repeat the previous step.
- Finally, cover it with another layer of sponge cake and spread out a thin layer of butter cream.
- Remove fromthe mould and finish the cake.
- Decorate with toasted slivered almonds, red cherries and anti-moisture sugar.
- Ration, plate up and decorate with apricot coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.3 g
Saturates 13.31 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.68 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.86 g
Cholesterol 188.53 mg
Calcium 38.31 mg
Iron 1.09 mg
Zinc 0.64 mg
Vitamin A 186.37 ug
Vitamin C 0.4 g
Folic acid 24.69 ug
Salt (Sodium) 251.75 mg
Sugars 36.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed