Scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms
- Chop the garlic into brunoise.
- Clean the mushrooms.
- Boil the spinach and blend, set aside.
- Cut the bread crusts and bake.
To make the scrambled eggs:
- Gently fry the mushrooms with a little garlic.
- To prepare the scrambled eggs, add the spinach and the eggs to the mushrooms slightly beaten, stirring constantly with a spatula. Leaving the egg half done.
- Serve with baked bread crusts.
- To make this recipe suitable for vegans, change the eggs for a chickpea flour and water mixture.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.41 g
Saturates 5.66 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.15 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.37 g
Cholesterol 689.04 mg
Calcium 183.96 mg
Iron 7.36 mg
Zinc 3.03 mg
Vitamin A 792.75 ug
Vitamin C 27.48 g
Folic acid 220.4 ug
Salt (Sodium) 332.39 mg
Sugars 1.31 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed