Roast chicken with tomato and red pepper stew
Tomato sauce 0.5 l
Creamed corn 0.0 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Prepare a poultry stock.
- Prepare some tomato sauce.
- Make a red pepper stew.
- Mix the tomato sauce together with the peppers.
- Tie up and grease the chicken and add salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at about 180 ºC.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and set the used tray aside for deglazing. Ration the chicken.
- For the chicken sauce.
- Remove the fat from the roasting tray and then deglaze. Deglazing is the process of adding some liquid (wine, cognac, cava, stock, etc.) to the tray where you have roasted meat in order to collect the leftover juice.
- Season the deglazed sauce and add some tomato sauce.
- Thicken with cornflour dissolved in the cold stock.
- Add the thickened sauce to the mixture of tomato sauce and peppers and then add some salt.
HOW TO SERVE
- Place the chicken with the tomato sauce on a plate and the peppers on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.36 g
Saturates 9.74 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.92 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 17.0 g
Cholesterol 292.7 mg
Calcium 215.9 mg
Iron 5.98 mg
Zinc 3.16 mg
Vitamin A 724.99 ug
Vitamin C 97.02 g
Folic acid 179.98 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1132.72 mg
Sugars 12.27 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed