Chard stalks, artichokes and clams in green sauce
For the clams:
- Rinse the clams in a container with plenty of water and salt.
- Wash and set aside.
For the artichokes:
- Cook the vacuum-packed artichokes.
- Remove from the bag and drain.
- Remove the outer leaves and hairs from the artichokes.
- Peel the stems and cut them in half.
- Set aside
For the chard stalks:
- Remove the leaves from the chard.
- Wash the stalks and remove the threads with the help from a sharp knife.
- Cook them in the English style, making sure that they do not float to avoid browning.
- Cool, drain and cut into regular rectangles.
- Set aside.
For the green sauce:
- Make a green sauce.
- Open the clams in the green sauce.
- Add the artichokes and the chard stalks.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Add salt if necessary.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 21.66 g
Saturates 0.56 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.3 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.84 g
Cholesterol 4.21 mg
Calcium 584.2 mg
Iron 18.46 mg
Zinc 3.07 mg
Vitamin A 942.96 ug
Vitamin C 139.85 g
Folic acid 1164.99 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1210.94 mg
Sugars 13.21 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed