Hake in Bilbaynne sauce
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Make a fresh bilbaynne sauce.
- Cut the potatoes into 3 mm slices (baker's potatoes), and place them on a baking tray layering them, season.
- Place the seasoned fish on top of the potatoes.
- On each portion of fish put a little garlic and add some of the bilbaynne sauce.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ºC until the fish is done, sprinkle with parsley cut into brunoise.
- Plate up the hake placing it on top of the potatoes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.68 g
Saturates 4.35 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.31 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.0 g
Cholesterol 80.18 mg
Calcium 112.2 mg
Iron 2.25 mg
Zinc 0.74 mg
Vitamin A 40.0 ug
Vitamin C 17.95 g
Folic acid 31.95 ug
Salt (Sodium) 783.17 mg
Sugars 0.91 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed