Ling à la Provençal
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Preparing fish
- Tomato sauce
- Soften the shallots cut into brunoise with oil.
- Sauté the filleted mushrooms.
- Chop the parsley into brunoise.
Prepare the fish in sauce:
- Pour olive oil with the shallots in a pan, heat and add the salted and floured fish.
- Turn it over and sprinkle with wine and brandy, leave to reduce and add the fumet without covering the fish.
- Stir gently to bind and mix the ingredients, add colour with tomato sauce and season with salt.
- Once the fish is cooked, add the mushrooms and sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.91 g
Saturates 3.24 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.07 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.09 g
Cholesterol 171.47 mg
Calcium 371.04 mg
Iron 6.58 mg
Zinc 1.9 mg
Vitamin A 154.12 ug
Vitamin C 51.56 g
Folic acid 219.72 ug
Salt (Sodium) 811.76 mg
Sugars 15.23 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed