Macaroni with tomato and bechamel sauce
The following elaborations are needed for this recipe:
- Make a bechamel (roux 40 x 40) per litre of milk.
- Make the tomato sauce.
- Boil the macaroni.
- Chop the onion in brunoise and gently fry.
- Mince the meat and sauté the onion.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the bottom of the tray.
- Put the pasta on top and distribute the minced beef, pour the bechamel and sprinkle with powdered cheese.
- Gratinate and warm in the oven.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.79 g
Saturates 7.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.12 g
Cholesterol 66.04 mg
Calcium 345.05 mg
Iron 4.17 mg
Zinc 2.65 mg
Vitamin A 106.86 ug
Vitamin C 40.41 g
Folic acid 101.08 ug
Salt (Sodium) 461.51 mg
Sugars 10.71 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed