Roasted pork loin with roast potatoes
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- White stock.
- Baker’s potatoes (sliced roasted potatoes)
- Roast the loin, previously salted, peppered and greased at 180-200 ºC.
- Cook it until the loin is soft and making sure that the interior temperature is 65 ºC.
- Remove the loin from the tray reserved for making the sauce. Leave the loin to rest so that the fibres relax and the temperature is evened out.
- Cut the loin into fillets and place them on a baking tray, spread out but overlapping.
- Make some gravy.
- Pour over the gravy and place the pork in the oven until the meat is well heated, without letting it boil.
- Spread the loin on one side of the plate adding some sauce and place the warm baker’s potatoes next to it.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.82 g
Saturates 18.2 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 14.37 g
Cholesterol 162.05 mg
Calcium 191.2 mg
Iron 6.21 mg
Zinc 4.8 mg
Vitamin A 129.13 ug
Vitamin C 61.77 g
Folic acid 118.79 ug
Salt (Sodium) 913.85 mg
Sugars 8.86 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed