Rice with chicken, mussels and clams
Bulk mussels, frozen 0.2 kg
Small farmed clam 0.3 kg
- Prepare a white stock.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry with the garlic.
- Chop the garlic into brunoise and the carrots and beans into julienne strips. Blanch the vegetables.
- Clean the mussels and clams. Cook the mussels with some water and keep for later. Discard the shells.
- Add some oil to the pan and the previously fried chicken.
- Add the rice, and once hot, cover with the stock and the remaining water from the mussels (two and half parts per each part rice).
- Add the garnish: the carrot, the bean, the mussels and the clams. Add salt and some lemon juice.
- Let boil for around 18 minutes.
- Let sit some minutes before eating.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 12.98 g
Saturates 3.89 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.12 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.67 g
Cholesterol 120.65 mg
Calcium 386.76 mg
Iron 11.05 mg
Zinc 6.05 mg
Vitamin A 771.85 ug
Vitamin C 89.43 g
Folic acid 336.54 ug
Salt (Sodium) 856.61 mg
Sugars 29.91 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed