Vegan chilli fajitas
Tortilla de trigo de 20 cm. 10.0 ud
Red beans 0.125 kg
Courgette 0.15 kg
Tomato 0.15 kg
- Put the beans to soak.
- Brunoise the onions and garlic. Dice (1 cm) the courgette and the tomato.
- Chop the green pepper into rings and the bell pepper in shin strips.
- Make a tomato sauce.
- Fajitas filling:
- Boil the beans, previously soaked for 12 hours.
- Poach all the vegetables by hardness order, then add the beans previously boiled.
- Let reduce until it thickens, add the preserved corn, season it, chill and leave apart.
- Cold fill the tortillas. Place them in a gastronorm ray, two per portion.
- During the service, regenerate the fajitas in the combi steam oven at 130ºC for 25 minutes.
- Servir las tortillas calientes con el relleno, 2 unidades por ración.
- Serve stuffed the heated tortillas, 2 units per portion.
- Add the thickened tomato sauce a bit spicy (tabasco).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.42 g
Saturates 2.67 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.18 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.09 g
Cholesterol 0.06 mg
Calcium 140.34 mg
Iron 3.47 mg
Zinc 1.13 mg
Vitamin A 12.16 ug
Vitamin C 63.65 g
Folic acid 58.69 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1222.55 mg
Sugars 8.15 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed