Garbanzos cocidos en conserva 0.05 kg
Yellow Moorish kebab mix 0.013 kg
Small aubergine 0.25 kg
Vegetables brown stock 0.75 l
- Soak the chickpeas for 12 hours.
- Cut the zucchini, the carrot and the red pepper into sticks.
- Chop the pumpkin into 2 cm cubes.
- Dice the onion (1 cm approximately).
For the couscous:
- Cover with equal parts of boiling stock as couscous and cover with a lid, film etc. to soak for five minutes. After the five minutes, add olive oil to taste and stir with a fork to loosen.
- For dark vegetable stock.
For the garnishing:
- Boil the chickpeas from boiling water until tender.
- Sautée the vegetables to brown without softening too muchand deglaze the pan.
- Put the vegetables, the drained chickpea and cover with water or stock and cook everything together for about 20 minutes. Check the spices and the salt. Adjust if needed
- Place the hot couscous on the plate forming a crown, in the centre place the vegetables, the chickpeas and the chicken.
- Add some stock, more stock can be served separately.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.71 g
Saturates 3.31 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.66 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.26 g
Cholesterol 0.08 mg
Calcium 247.87 mg
Iron 4.26 mg
Zinc 12.84 mg
Vitamin A 769.23 ug
Vitamin C 81.4 g
Folic acid 233.68 ug
Salt (Sodium) 425.7 mg
Sugars 27.62 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed