Couscous 0.35 kg
Cubed carrot 0.15 kg
Chopped pump king 0.15 kg
Courgette 0.15 kg
Dados de cebolla 0.1 kg
Red pepper 0.1 kg
Garbanzos cocidos en conserva 0.05 kg
Yellow Moorish kebab mix 0.013 kg
Small aubergine 0.2 kg
Vegetables brown stock 0.75 l
- Soak the chickpeas for 12 hours.
- Cut the zucchini, the carrot and the red pepper into sticks.
- Chop the pumpkin into 2 cm cubes.
- Dice the onion (1 cm approximately).
For the couscous:
- Cover with equal parts of boiling stock as couscous and cover with a lid, film etc. to soak for five minutes. After the five minutes, add olive oil to taste and stir with a fork to loosen.
- For dark vegetable stock.
For the garnishing:
- Boil the chickpeas from boiling water until tender.
- Sautée the vegetables to brown without softening too muchand deglaze the pan.
- Put the vegetables, the drained chickpea and cover with water or stock and cook everything together for about 20 minutes. Check the spices and the salt. Adjust if needed
- Place the hot couscous on the plate forming a crown, in the centre place the vegetables, the chickpeas and the chicken.
- Add some stock, more stock can be served separately.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 14.83 g
Saturates 7.48 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.66 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.29 g
Cholesterol 0.08 mg
Calcium 225.98 mg
Iron 4.03 mg
Zinc 10.49 mg
Vitamin A 832.07 ug
Vitamin C 114.14 g
Folic acid 230.98 ug
Salt (Sodium) 670.22 mg
Sugars 30.85 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed