Blueberry Bavarois Cake
For this récipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Hydrate the gelatin in cold water. Then, heat up the coulis and add the gelatin.
- Reduce the temperature of the mixture to 27-33 ºC. (If it gets too much cooler it will start to curdle).
- Beat the liquid cream and little by little add to the coulis, using a rubber spatula.
- Once mixed, pour the mixture into molds and put them in the freezer to set.
- Cover it with the génoise sponge cake, soak with the syrup and remove from the mold. The sponge cake has to be at the bottom.
- Place the bavaroise on a plate with the blueberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.29 g
Saturates 8.65 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.88 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.33 g
Cholesterol 44.0 mg
Calcium 20.35 mg
Iron 0.08 mg
Zinc 0.09 mg
Vitamin A 113.32 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 63.2 mg
Sugars 31.98 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed