- Pre-heat avon to 150 ºC
- Roast the two flours.
- Crush all the spices together.
- In an electric mixer, blend all the ingredientes except the second icing sugar.
- Mix until we get an homogeneus and soft dough.
- Roll the dough to a 1cm or 1,5cm thickness.
- Cut pieces with a cookie cutter.
- Place on a baking tray with baking paper and bake for 15/18 minutos.
- When a little cool, sprinkle with icing sugar.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.78 g
Saturates 3.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.82 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.58 g
Cholesterol 5.83 mg
Calcium 11.12 mg
Iron 0.4 mg
Zinc 0.18 mg
Vitamin A 0.15 ug
Vitamin C 1.68 g
Folic acid 5.33 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.03 mg
Sugars 27.29 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed