Oiled zamora cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Mix the two oils together with the sugar and beat well until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the egg, the yolk and the anise. Mix.
- Add the sifted flour together with the raising agent and mix until smooth.
- Knead everything together.
- Leave to settle for 30 minutes in cold storage.
- Form 25 g balls and flatten them slightly.
- Place on a baking tray on greaseproof paper.
- Make a cross incision and brush with beaten egg white.
- Bake at 180 ºC for 20 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.45 g
Saturates 0.91 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.94 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.17 g
Cholesterol 12.36 mg
Calcium 3.69 mg
Iron 0.21 mg
Zinc 0.15 mg
Vitamin A 7.43 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 4.59 ug
Salt (Sodium) 5.21 mg
Sugars 3.75 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed