Oatmeal, pumpkin and raisin muffins
- Lightly crush the oat flakes.
- Add the fine wholemeal flour.
- Grate the pumpkin and add it it to the oat and flour.
- Soak the corinto raisins in water.
- Add the raising agent, salt, bicarbonate, ground cinnamon, soaked raisins and brown sugar to the mixture.
- In a bowl gather the soya, the eggs and the sunflower oil, mix and add .
- Place in a piping bag without a nozzle and fill 3/4 of the mould.
- Bake at 210 ºC for approximately 20 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.49 g
Saturates 0.91 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.56 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.73 g
Cholesterol 32.83 mg
Calcium 38.25 mg
Iron 1.78 mg
Zinc 0.75 mg
Vitamin A 20.27 ug
Vitamin C 1.01 g
Folic acid 16.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 101.35 mg
Sugars 14.01 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed