Beef bourguignon with mixed vegetable sticks
Ground white pepper 1.0 g
Plain flour 0.025 kg
Meat Starlux 0.008 kg
- Make a brown stock.
- Chop the onion, carrot and garlic into brunoise.
- Chop the mushrooms into quarters and sauté.
- Dice the bacon and sauté (set the fat aside).
- Remove the fat and nerves from the meat and chop into 4 cm cubes.
- Add salt and pepper to the meat and lightly flour it.
- Sauté using the fat from the bacon and set aside.
- Lightly sauté the vegetables and add the meat and the wine. Let reduce and add the brown stock until the pieces are covered, then leave to cook until the meat is very tender and the vegetables are soft.
- Add the bacon and mushrooms. Add salt if required.
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Serve with the mixed vegetable sticks.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 25.09 g
Saturates 28.84 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 38.78 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.79 g
Cholesterol 182.62 mg
Calcium 474.04 mg
Iron 13.65 mg
Zinc 11.27 mg
Vitamin A 1818.27 ug
Vitamin C 146.69 g
Folic acid 472.71 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3070.38 mg
Sugars 49.74 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed