- Remove the apple filling from the mould and cut it into 2 x 10 x 2 cm pieces and coat the pieces with cornstarch.
- Melt the butter and mix it with sugar.
- Cut the filo sheets in rectangular pieces. Brush with butter and place the filling in the middle, totally covering them with the pastry.
- Fry the portions in sunflower oil and then drain on absorbent paper.
- Coat with sugar and cinnamon.
- Keep at room temperature in a dry place.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.03 g
Saturates 18.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.53 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.85 g
Cholesterol 92.0 mg
Calcium 45.28 mg
Iron 1.9 mg
Zinc 0.38 mg
Vitamin A 336.42 ug
Vitamin C 15.15 g
Folic acid 16.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2.08 mg
Sugars 69.75 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed