- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Place the gelatin sheets into cold water.
- Place the corn flakes onto a baking tray covered with baking paper and toast in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Bring the milk, heavy cream and toasted corn flakes to the boil.
- Let the mixture cool down for 45 minutes. Blend and sieve. Pour the mixture into a saucepan.
- Add in the brown sugar and the salt and mix until dissolved.
- Incorporate the gelatin sheets. Pour the mixture into a mould and let it set in the fridge.
- Cut into cubes of 2 x 2 x 2 cm.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.48 g
Saturates 5.78 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.62 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.23 g
Cholesterol 30.82 mg
Calcium 55.57 mg
Iron 0.11 mg
Zinc 0.16 mg
Vitamin A 79.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.64 g
Folic acid 1.78 ug
Salt (Sodium) 82.16 mg
Sugars 5.01 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed