Spinach with bechamel
Frozen spinach 1.458 kg
- Cook the spinach English style and chop.
- Prepare a béchamel with a 50 g roux, then season with salt, white pepper and nutmeg.
- Prepare poached eggs in hot water that is not boiling, without salt and with a splash of vinegar, then crack the eggs and leave to cook (without the yolk setting completely, 2.5 or 3 minutes). Once poached, place them in cold water and then remove and place onto absorbent paper
- Cut and toast the bread in the oven.
HOW TO SERVE
- Divide the béchamel: set aside 2/3 and mix the other 1/3 with the spinach.
- Place the béchamel and spinach on a tray and the eggs on top.
- Cover with the remaining béchamel and add the grated cheese.
- Cook the cheese au gratin and serve with the toasted bread.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.23 g
Saturates 10.64 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.9 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.78 g
Cholesterol 303.65 mg
Calcium 713.05 mg
Iron 13.39 mg
Zinc 3.49 mg
Vitamin A 1906.42 ug
Vitamin C 92.0 g
Folic acid 457.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1532.9 mg
Sugars 16.93 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed