Grilled tuna belly (TAPA)
Bonito flank 0.333 kg
Intense olive oil 0.033 l
Table salt 1.667 g
Ground white pepper 0.667 g
Sweet potato 0.033 kg
Parsley 16.667 g
For the tuna belly:
- Remove the tuna belly and clean it thoroughly.
- Make a fried garlic oil with chilli pepper,strain, let it cool and put in a dispenser.
- Pour a bit of the fried garlic oil over the tuna belly and grill over high heat, searing first the flesh side and finish cooking the skin side.
- Take out the tuna belly in fillets and save.
For the piquillo pepper sauce:
- Chop the garlic and piquillo pepper into brunoise, and the pickled chilli pepper in fine rings.
- Make a fried sauce with the soft olive oil and the garlic without browning it.
- Add the piquillo pepper and to finish, the chopped chilli pepper. Save.
For the garnish:
- Make some sliced roasted potatoes.
- When the potatoes and onions are done, drain off excess oil, season with salt and pepper and arrange them in layers on an oven tray, first the potatoes to be followed by the onion.Drizzle some white wine over the mixture and cook it briefly in the oven.
- Cut the potatoes and onion with the help of a small round cutter.
- Place the sliced roasted potatoes on one side of the spoon.
- Put the tuna belly on top of the bed of potatoes.Let the layer be seen.
- Add the fried garlic oil with piquillo pepper.
- Sprinkle with parsley powder.
- Decorate with sweet potato chips and parsley powder.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.02 g
Saturates 2.13 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.64 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.27 g
Cholesterol 33.76 mg
Calcium 95.63 mg
Iron 2.38 mg
Zinc 1.07 mg
Vitamin A 54.39 ug
Vitamin C 39.1 g
Folic acid 37.31 ug
Salt (Sodium) 380.72 mg
Sugars 1.32 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed