Escalivada (Catalan grilled vegetable salad)
- Roast the red peppers, aubergines, garlic and onions in the oven at 180 ºC until they are completely cooked. It is recommended to whiten the onions for about 10 minutes to soften them. Leave to cool and remove the skin.
- Fry the green pepper, then place in cold water and peel.
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Roast the tomatoes cut in half and seasoned with oil + salt + oregano. Leave to cool and peel.
- Make a simple vinaigrette with 2 cloves of roasted garlic, (blend).
- Chop the peppers and aubergine into 1/2 cm x 4 cm strips and the eggs into 6 segments each.
- Slice the ham very thinly.
HOW TO SERVE
- Place 4 egg segments and 4 chives forming a cross. It could be plated up forming a rectangle.
- Fill in the empty spaces with the strips of pepper and aubergine.
- Place the ham slices (30 g) and the tomato in the middle.
- Dress with garlic vinaigrette.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.29 g
Saturates 6.48 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.06 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.89 g
Cholesterol 154.31 mg
Calcium 179.2 mg
Iron 4.41 mg
Zinc 1.82 mg
Vitamin A 204.36 ug
Vitamin C 150.43 g
Folic acid 63.37 ug
Salt (Sodium) 651.09 mg
Sugars 11.63 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed