Lacquered lamb sweetbread skewer
Ginger 2.0 g
Garlic, bulb 1.0 ud
Sesame kewpie sauce 10.0 g
Potatoes 0.25 kg
Ginger 1.0 g
Small golden apple 0.02 kg
Salsa mayonesa picante Siracha 2.0 g
Sakura Mix shoots 0.001 kg
For the sweetbreads:
- Remove the fat and the membranes from the sweetbreads.
- Soak in brine for 30 minutes.
- Wash in cold water.
- Vacuum pack with the sauce for lacquering the sweetbreads.
- Vacuum cook in a steam oven for 5 minutes at 90 ºC.
- Cool and skewer.
For the roasted cherry tomatoes at low temperature:
- Peel the tomatoes. Make a syrup with water, sugar, soy and ginger.
- Infuse the tomatoes in the syrup for at least an hour.
- Remove the tomatoes from the syrup.
- Reduce the syrup and dip the tomatoes with that little syrup.
For the lackered sweetbread sauce:
- Mix the soy sauce, water, sugar, grated ginger, grated lime and garlic cut into brunoise.
- Mix, pack beside the sweetbreads in a proportion of 2 parts of the weight in sweetbreads, 1 part of the weight in sauce.
- Cook the sweetbreads with the sauce. (5 minutes of steam at 90 ºC).
- Cool and separate the sweetbreads from the sauce.
- Reduce the sauce until it becomes thick enough to lacquer the sweetbread skewers.
- Mix the resulting sauce with the "Kewpie sesame" in equal parts.
For the baked potato base:
- Bake the greased, seasoned and foil-wrapped potatoes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut slices from the longest part of the potato, 0.5 cm thick.
- Make a 6 x 3 cm rectangle of the baked potato by cutting the sides of the slice.
- Dice some apples.
- Inject them with chilli mayonnaise ("Sriracha Mayoo") and vacuum pack them completely.
- Add some mustard sprouts.
- Flame grill the lamb skewers with the skewer sticks protected with aluminium foil or wet them so that they do not burn. They can also be grilled or fried.
- Heat the rectangles of the baked potatoes in the oven.
- Take out and remove the aluminium foil.
- Brush the sweetbreads with the sauce.
- Place the lacquered skewers on the baked potatoes and place a few cubes of apple on each skewer.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.29 g
Saturates 2.13 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.14 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.63 g
Cholesterol 130.01 mg
Calcium 12.51 mg
Iron 1.54 mg
Zinc 1.13 mg
Vitamin A 12.07 ug
Vitamin C 19.99 g
Folic acid 14.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3002.24 mg
Sugars 15.7 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed