Soya "Mexican tacos" with vegetables, guacamole and rice
Corn tortilla 15.0 ud
Textured soy 0.4 kg
Table salt 1.5 g
Ground black pepper 0.5 g
Siracha hot sauce 0.001 g
Intense olive oil 0.05 l
Guacamole 0.25 kg
lettuce assortment (mesclun) 0.125 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- For the tacos:
- Prepare the mexican corn pancakes or buy premade ones.
- Soak the textured soy, drain and set aside.
- Cut the onion, red pepper and Italian green pepper in julienne.
- Cut the jalapeño chilli pepper into brunoise.
- In a hot grill or frying pan, sauté the onion and peppers.
- Add the jalapeno chilli pepper and the soya.
- Deglaze the frying pan with the vegetable stock, add the siracha and thicken a little with cornstarch. The sauce should be thick.
- For the guacamole, follow the recipe or use a good quality premade one.
- Boil the rice.
- Prepare the salad.
- For the sour sauce.
- Place three tacos per serving and serve with the soy and vegetables.
- Garnish with the guacamole, the rice and the salad.
- Serve with the sour sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 22.52 g
Saturates 6.26 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.18 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.58 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Calcium 148.01 mg
Iron 2.42 mg
Zinc 0.53 mg
Vitamin A 195.37 ug
Vitamin C 100.28 g
Folic acid 86.96 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1289.44 mg
Sugars 10.51 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed