Danish pastry dough
Temperature of the dough: 21 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing:
2nd Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 10’
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 30’
Baking time: 12’
Temperature of the oven: 220 ºC.
- Knead everything together, except the butter, until you get a fine, elastic dough.
- Divide 1 kg pieces and make balls.
- Put 300 g of croissant or puff pastry margarine in each 1 kg piece.
- Turn the dough over once and then turn it over twice, with a 15-minute rest in the refrigerator between each turn.
- Stretch the pastry in a rectangular pattern until it reaches the desired thickness.
- To form the different specialities the pastry is stretched to different thicknesses and portions of different sizes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.68 g
Saturates 5.34 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.5 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.96 g
Cholesterol 92.06 mg
Calcium 18.73 mg
Iron 1.26 mg
Zinc 0.75 mg
Vitamin A 46.8 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 64.36 ug
Salt (Sodium) 509.86 mg
Sugars 5.64 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed