Tagliatelle with soya bolognese
Tagliatelle 0.5 kg
Textured soy 0.35 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Tomato sauce.
- Boil the tagliatelle in water and place them on sheets.
- Hydrate the textured soy in warm water for 20 minutes and drain.
- Poach the vegetables (carrot, onion, leek and garlic into brunoise), add the soy, the white wine and let it reduce, and add the tomato sauce.
- Add salt and pepper and place on gastronorm sheets.
- Heat the pasta and sauce separately. Place the tagliatelle on the plate in the shape of a crown, and the Bolognese sauce to the middle.
- Sprinkle over some chopped (brunoise) parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 21.74 g
Saturates 1.7 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.6 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.93 g
Cholesterol 30.03 mg
Calcium 248.21 mg
Iron 5.19 mg
Zinc 1.19 mg
Vitamin A 160.08 ug
Vitamin C 82.67 g
Folic acid 153.57 ug
Salt (Sodium) 83.03 mg
Sugars 11.45 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed