Grilled whiting with pasta and vegetable wok
For the whiting:
For the pasta and the vegetable wok:
- Cook the pasta uncovered with plenty of salted water. Save for later.
- Peel the carrots.
- Chop the green beans and the carrot into julienne. Cook them al dente.
- Wash the mushrooms and chop them into quarters.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Sauté the mushrooms and add the beans, the carrots and the tomatoes. Save for later.
- Heat the pasta together with the rest of the vegetables.
- Grill the fish.
- Place the pasta with the sautéed vegetables on one half of the plate and the fish with fried garlic on the other half of the plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.11 g
Saturates 0.67 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.53 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.6 g
Cholesterol 98.01 mg
Calcium 148.25 mg
Iron 3.78 mg
Zinc 1.73 mg
Vitamin A 457.45 ug
Vitamin C 20.33 g
Folic acid 74.29 ug
Salt (Sodium) 145.95 mg
Sugars 5.58 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed