Crunchy apple with orange peel and apple cream
For the crunchy apple:
- Squeeze the lemon. Set the juice aside.
- Wash, peel and core the apples.
- Cut into small pieces of approximately 3 cm and pour the lemon juice over them.
- Place the apple pieces in a pan and cover with water, lemon juice and vanilla essence.
- Cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Remove apple pieces carefully and cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Lightly toast the almond sprinkle.
- Mix the almond sprinkle with the honey and caramelize over medium heat.
For the apple cream:
- Wash and cork the apples for the base cream, cut in quarters (add a few drops of lemon juice in order to avoid them going brown).
- In a casserole, place the apple pieces, covered with water and add cinnamon sticks. Reduce by cooking uncovered.
- Cook for about 10 minutes over low heat, remove the cinnamon and add the honey.
- Grind everything until you get a creamy texture, boil and cool.
- Keep it in a pastry bag without nozzle.
Make the orange powder.
- Put 35 g of apple cream in a bowl.
- Place approximately 80g of apple pieces per serving on top.
- Sprinkle the caramelized almonds with honey over the apple pieces. It is recommended to cool the almond for an easy dosage.
- Sprinkle orange powder.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.22 g
Saturates 0.72 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.24 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.71 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 53.41 mg
Iron 1.64 mg
Zinc 0.38 mg
Vitamin A 0.84 ug
Vitamin C 29.9 g
Folic acid 26.88 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1.72 mg
Sugars 35.97 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed