Grilled salmon with prawns, broccoli, cauliflower and whole-grain macaroni
Salmon 1.25 kg
Langoustine 0.15 kg
Cauliflower 0.5 kg
macarrón integral 0.3 kg
Creamed corn 0.015 kg
- Preparing fish. Ration, 150 g per ration.
- Clean and separate the florets. Steam bake them.
- Cut the mushrooms into strips and soften.
- Boil the pasta, add some oil and set aside.
- Sauté the prawns and set aside.
- With the help of some fumet scrape the bottom of the pan to degrease it and add to a pot of fumet. Give some colour using the tomato sauce.
- Thicken with diluted cornflour and add salt.
- Grill the salmon.
- Warm up the pasta, the broccoli, the cauliflower and the mushrooms in the oven.
- Warm up the sauce.
- Place the salmon and the prawns next to the vegetables and the pasta. Pour sauce over the top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 14.44 g
Saturates 7.48 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 20.74 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.72 g
Cholesterol 185.0 mg
Calcium 312.52 mg
Iron 6.5 mg
Zinc 4.21 mg
Vitamin A 165.5 ug
Vitamin C 161.05 g
Folic acid 304.54 ug
Salt (Sodium) 774.44 mg
Sugars 16.02 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed