Grilled red sea scorpion fish with seafood fideua and vegetable snack
Frozen scorpion fish fillet 300 1.25 kg
Bulk mussels, frozen 0.15 kg
Tomato 0.375 kg
Table salt 5.0 g
- Previous elaborations of fish. 150 g for each portion.
- Vegetable snack:
- Peel and cut the potatoes.
- Cut the courgette and the tomato into slices.
- Place the par boiled potatoes on a greased baking sheet making a layer. Put a layer of cougette over the potatoes, and over the courgettes, a layer of tomatoes. Grease slightly the surface and place into a hot oven, until cooked.
- For the fideua:
- Defrost the mussels.
- Cook the fideua with water and salt, and set aside.
- Prepare an American sauce.
- Grill the seasoned fish on a griddle.
- Heat up the fideua with the mussels and the American sauce.
- Place the hot fish on a plate; place the potato, courgette and tomato snack next to it and finally the fideua.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley as desired.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.03 g
Saturates 3.74 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.41 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.93 g
Cholesterol 136.94 mg
Calcium 240.49 mg
Iron 7.01 mg
Zinc 3.54 mg
Vitamin A 260.58 ug
Vitamin C 52.65 g
Folic acid 155.01 ug
Salt (Sodium) 815.79 mg
Sugars 16.31 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed