Quinoa with milk
- Wash the quinoa in a sieve for a couple of minutes. This will remove the bitterness.
- Drain well, do not leave to soak.
- Peel the orange and lemon removing the pith to avoid causing bitterness.
- Add the quinoa, milk, sugar, peel of orange and lemon and cinnamon stick in a pot.
- When it begins to boil, lower the heat. Cook for about 30 minutes stirring occasionally so it doesn’t stick to the bottom. The consistency should be creamy and the quinoa should have texture.
- Remove the peel and the cinnamon stick.
- Add the evaporated milk and stir.
- Pour into bowls and cool.
- Add the crumble on top.
- Decorate individually with a raspberry and a mint leaf.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.9 g
Saturates 2.93 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.91 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.5 g
Cholesterol 20.4 mg
Calcium 197.99 mg
Iron 1.82 mg
Zinc 1.12 mg
Vitamin A 55.47 ug
Vitamin C 10.75 g
Folic acid 17.4 ug
Salt (Sodium) 152.28 mg
Sugars 18.28 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed