Braised pork loin with mixed vegetables and couscous
Creamed corn 0.02 kg
Broccoli 0.25 kg
To prepare the pork loin:
- Take out the head from the rack. Remove the bones and cut. Season and baste.
- Cut the vegetables into cubes (onion, carrots, garlic).
- Prepare a white stock.
- Brown the meat.
- Add the vegetables and simmer.
- Baste with the wine and stock and place in the oven, reducing the temperature, turning and basting when necessary.
- Cook it until the meat is very tender and juices run clear
- Take out the meat and set aside.
- Prepare a sauce blending the degreased juice with the vegetables. Add the necessary stock, place on the heat and thicken it with cornstach.
- Fillet the meat with a cold meat cutter and place it on a baking tray, add the sauce and heat it up in the oven.
For the garnishes:
- Clean the whole broccoli with cold water.
- Cut it separating all the bouquets from the trunk, as the cooking time that they need isn’t the same.
- Cook the bouquets in boiling water with salt or steam for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Stir fry them and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the pork fillets in the shape of a fan, 4 or 5 in each portion, depending on the size and thickness.
- Put the couscous on the other side, and separate the tomatoes from the broccoli.
- Pour the sauce over the pork.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.44 g
Saturates 20.28 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 26.79 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.27 g
Cholesterol 180.05 mg
Calcium 230.74 mg
Iron 6.93 mg
Zinc 5.49 mg
Vitamin A 714.75 ug
Vitamin C 98.36 g
Folic acid 189.99 ug
Salt (Sodium) 346.33 mg
Sugars 17.23 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed