Vegan nigri sushi
- First make the rice for the sushi.
- Cover the rice with slices of zucchini, eggplant or another fried or grilled vegetable of your choice.
- With wet hands, take a portion of rice without crushing it and wet your index finger in the wasabi dissolved in water.
- At the same time, take a small fillet of any ingredient previously proposed and spread the wasabi if desired.
- Place the rice on the fillet using your left hand and with your thumb make a hole in the rice to give it lightness when eating.
- Turn the Nigiri over and give it its final shape. Eat as soon as possible.
- Place on top the slices of vegetables that can be held together with a strip of nori seaweed.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.5 g
Saturates 0.01 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.01 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.03 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 11.77 mg
Iron 0.39 mg
Zinc 0.12 mg
Vitamin A 6.1 ug
Vitamin C 4.23 g
Folic acid 4.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 105.42 mg
Sugars 2.15 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed