Vegan mushroom uramaki sushi
Ensalada de algas y sésamo 0.01 kg
- Prepare the vegetables:
- Cut the zucchini with the skin on into 1 x 1 cm strips and blanch.
- Fillet the mushroom and orellanas, sauté.
- Cut the peeled carrot into 1 x 1 cm strips and boil.
- Prepare the sushi rice.
- To elaborate the futomaki:
- Film a bamboo mat and spread the Nori seaweed with the shiny part facing down. On top of the seaweed and having previously moistened your hands, spread the rice over 3/4 of the seaweed (leave 1/4 uncovered to enable it to close easier).
- Once extended, place the vegetables in the middle.
- Wrap the futomaki with the help of the mat by pressing a little so that it is well compressed.
- Cut into 8 or 10 units with a sharp moistened knife.
- Decorate with wakame seaweed and sesame.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.27 g
Saturates 0.2 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.13 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.18 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 20.0 mg
Iron 0.67 mg
Zinc 0.21 mg
Vitamin A 182.45 ug
Vitamin C 4.91 g
Folic acid 9.11 ug
Salt (Sodium) 693.74 mg
Sugars 6.68 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed