Quinoa, raspberry and walnut salad
Red onion 0.01 kg
Tomate cherry de colores 0.133 kg
Chopped Batavia lettuce 66.667 g
Nuez pelada trozos 0.1 kg
- Prepare a vegetable stock.
- For the quinoa:
- Place the quinoa in a sieve and wash it for a few seconds.
- Let drain.
- Cook for 15 minutes. You need twice as much water or stock for each part of quinoa.
- Season with salt.
- Julienne the red onion, halve the tomatoes and dice the fresh cheese.
- Mix the lettuce and place it on the base of the plate.
- Decorate with the rest of the ingredients, except for the raspberries.
- Finally, place the raspberries over the quinoa.
- Possible dressings for this salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.58 g
Saturates 2.1 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.48 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.31 g
Cholesterol 3.87 mg
Calcium 148.06 mg
Iron 4.92 mg
Zinc 2.43 mg
Vitamin A 86.72 ug
Vitamin C 19.32 g
Folic acid 106.61 ug
Salt (Sodium) 435.43 mg
Sugars 5.66 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed