Bean and walnut salad
Pochas de Navarra en conserva 0.5 kg
Mesclun lettuce mix 200.0 g
Nuez pelada trozos 0.067 kg
- Boil the broccoli for 3 minutes or steam for 5 minutes.
- Dice the tomato into 1/2 cm and slice the mushrooms. Mix everything together and dress with the vinaigrette.
- Chop the chives into thin rings.
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
- Drain the beans.
- Place the lettuce on the base of the plate and cover with the tomatoes, seasoned mushrooms and broccoli.
- Place the beans in the center.
- Add the nuts and the pomegranate.
- Finally, sprinkle over the chopped chives.
- Possible dressings for this salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.57 g
Saturates 1.79 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.55 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.23 g
Cholesterol 0.07 mg
Calcium 54.77 mg
Iron 1.12 mg
Zinc 0.44 mg
Vitamin A 70.62 ug
Vitamin C 37.38 g
Folic acid 77.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 921.49 mg
Sugars 2.43 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed