Low temperature squid with wasabi mayonnaise (TAPA)
No. 4 frozen squid 0.125 kg
Wakame seaweed 12.5 g
Sunflower oil 0.125 l
Toasted Sesame 0.001 g
Mayonnaise sauce 0.05 l
Wasabi 0.01 kg
For the squid:
- Wash the squid and set aside the tentacles that we will sauté and use as decoration.
- Vacuum pack the squid and cook in the Roner at 55 ºC for 4 minutes.
- Sauté the squid in a Teflon frying pan with a little soft olive oil.
- Make nests with kataifi pasta, add some soft olive oil to the noodles and bake at 180 ºC, dry heat, for 5 minutes.
For the oriental sauce:
- Mix 2 soy sauce parts with 1 mirin part, 1/4 honey, 1/4 rice vinegar, 1/4 sesame oil and 1 part of sesame paste.
- Thicken with xantana gum (8 g / sauce litre).
For the wakame seaweed:
- Soak the wakame seaweed and chop into fine julienne.
- Make a toasted sesame dressing with sesame oil.
- Add the dressing to the chopped wakame seaweed.
For the wasabi mayonnaise:
- Add the wasabi paste to the mayonnaise and add salt if required.
- Place the mayonnaise in a bottle.
HOW TO SERVE
- Place the kataifi pasta nests on the plate.
- Chop the squid into three pieces and sauté in a frying pan.
- Place the squid pieces on the nest.
- Pour the oriental sauce over the top.
- Decorate with the wakame seaweed chopped into julienne and dressed with the sesame oil and toasted sesame dressing.
- Add some buttons of wasabi mayonnaise.
- Sauté the squid tentacles and decorate the dish with them.
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and wakame seaweed powder over the top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.8 g
Saturates 6.06 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.05 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 21.09 g
Cholesterol 68.0 mg
Calcium 25.68 mg
Iron 0.85 mg
Zinc 0.15 mg
Vitamin A 10.19 ug
Vitamin C 1.21 g
Folic acid 3.14 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2513.32 mg
Sugars 11.39 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed