- Beat the eggs.
- Sift the flour, add the raising agent and the sugar. Mix.
- Mix in the eggs, the mirin, the oil and the water. Add the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the flour, the raising agent and the sugar.
- Mix well and place the dough in a pastry bag.
- Let it stand in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes to acquire consistency.
- Heat a pan with a little sunflower oil over low heat.
- Pour in the dough making a circular shape and with the help of a spatula turn until golden brown.
- Let it cool.
- Spread chocolate over the dough and cover with the other part.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.19 g
Saturates 2.21 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.08 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.9 g
Cholesterol 130.77 mg
Calcium 40.74 mg
Iron 1.26 mg
Zinc 0.82 mg
Vitamin A 64.6 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 23.88 ug
Salt (Sodium) 52.93 mg
Sugars 27.7 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed