Pasta and tuna salad
- Cook, drain and cool the pasta.
- Cook the egg, cool and cut into slices.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and the red pepper in strips.
- Spread the lettuce and pasta on the base of the plate.
- Scatter over the tomatoes and peppers.
- Add the Kalamata olivesand the boiled egg.
- Finally, drain and dice the tuna and place it on the centre of the plate.
- Possible dressings for this salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.7 g
Saturates 6.92 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.3 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 14.52 g
Cholesterol 318.68 mg
Calcium 133.3 mg
Iron 4.85 mg
Zinc 3.02 mg
Vitamin A 238.53 ug
Vitamin C 17.81 g
Folic acid 147.29 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1886.74 mg
Sugars 5.79 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed