Courgette, curried mussels, mushrooms and shellfish consommé raviolis
Courgette 0.25 kg
Fresh iberico pork belly 0.1 kg
Fumet 0.5 l
Fish heads and bones 0.5 kg
Langoustine 0.25 kg
Clean frozen squid 0.5 kg
Purple onion from Zalla 0.25 kg
Leek 1.0 ud
Tomato 0.1 kg
Egg whites 2.0 ud
Frozen chopped mushrooms 0.1 kg
For the stuffing:
- Steam the mussels open.
- Confit the mushrooms.
- Peel and finely cut the prawns.
- Cut the garlic into brunoise, fry it until brown and add the mushrooms, the prawns, the mussels, all finely diced and sauté.
- Remove from the heat, add curry and salt and add the diced watermelon. Mix.
For the shellfish consommé:
- Prepare a basic fumet, on one side.
- Meanwhile, bake the fish until golden brown.
- Bake the vegetables on a different tray so that the vegetable’s juices don’t mix with the fish juices.
- Fry the squid and prawns unpeeled until golden in colour.
- Deglaze the baking sheets and the pan with white wine.
- Add all the ingredients to a pot, add the juices from the tray and the fumet.
- Simmer for fifteen minutes, defoaming, and turn off the heat. Cover and let rest for at least one hour.
- Thicken lightly with xantana gum.
For the garnish:
- Cook the barnacles in very salty boiling water.
- Peel the white asparagus and cut them into julienne strips.
- Cut the raw scallop into julienne strips.
- Heat the raviolis in the oven at 220 ºC.
- Peel the barnacles removing only the outside part.
- Sauté the asparagus and scallop julienne strips.
- Place the hot raviolis onto the plate.
- Place the barnacles on one side.
- Pour the hot consommé over the barnacles.
- Garnish with a spoonful of sautéed asparagus and scallop.
- Decorate with an alioli crisp.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.01 g
Saturates 15.57 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.36 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.12 g
Cholesterol 282.22 mg
Calcium 412.5 mg
Iron 5.35 mg
Zinc 4.17 mg
Vitamin A 306.81 ug
Vitamin C 61.42 g
Folic acid 176.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 779.97 mg
Sugars 16.63 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed