Vegan carrot and hazelnut sponge cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Grate the carrot into a bowl.
- Add sunflower oil, soy milk and orange juice stirring until well mixed.
- Add the flour with the raising agent previously sifted and mix.
- Add the brown sugar and the ground hazelnut, stirring well until a smooth mass is obtained.
- Pour the mixture into the mold.
- Bake at 180 ° C for approximately 45 minutes.
- The cake unit is taken as a reference for one serving.
- In a modular oven, program 3/4/3.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.74 g
Saturates 4.67 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 19.48 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 17.31 g
Cholesterol 0.13 mg
Calcium 135.58 mg
Iron 3.98 mg
Zinc 1.68 mg
Vitamin A 1123.68 ug
Vitamin C 24.48 g
Folic acid 60.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 74.41 mg
Sugars 88.24 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed